Hope y’all had a fabulous weekend! I did the makeup for a gorgeous wedding party back home and I still have all the feels. I love weddings in general and to be able to be a part of a couples big day is such an honor.
I recently mentioned bits and pieces of my latest Sephora haul and my latest post displayed some of those products. I wanted to give you a full insight of the remaining goodies I snagged, because why not talk makeup all day, errday, amiright?
1. Bumble & Bumble Dry Spun Texture Spray– I can’t live without this stuff! It’s completely replaced hairspray for me and I love the grip it gives to hold my curls to the following day. It also helps keep the extra oil out of my hair so I can go an extra day without washing. Hair goals!
2. Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow and Liner– I love using a bronze or gold liner to line the bottom waterline to help “open” the eyes and make them look brighter. I have big plans to use this as a shadow on the inner corner of the eyes as well and create a bronzy/gold eye in the near future. Stay tuned for this!
3. Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner– I feel as if I’m starting a small obsession with eyeliners. You can never have too many, right?! I picked this one up in Dark Plum for a change hoping to enhance my hazel eyes. I love how it adds just a hint of something extra without being over the top. You can use the small sponge on the end to create a quick on-the-go look.
4. Sephora Collection 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner– Ok, it’s official… I am a hoarder of all things eyeliner, y’all! I can’t stay away, but these 12 hour eyeliners are awesome. Any liner that says it’ll stay put ALL DAY, I’m in! I picked this one up in Tiramisu, which I love mixing it up and using a brown liner for a softer glam look, especially in the Summer months. I really love how it glides on and sets in minutes for an all day wear.
5. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara– Hands down, one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I love the intensity and the thickness it gives you without the clumps. It’s very comfortable to wear all day as well. The only drawback I have, it’s not waterproof.
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Naked 2– I use this lip liner on my clients constantly and I even have a personal pencil in my bag at all times. It’s the perfect nude liner that goes with just about any lipstick and lasts for so long, even through a fun lunch date. I really enjoy working with the Urban Decay lip liners and I think every girl needs to have at least one in their rotation.
7. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder– I’ve sworn by this powder for years! It’s great for setting your makeup and helps prevent any creasing from your creamy makeup products. I like to place a little on my beauty blender and go under the eyes and along my smile lines. It has zero color so it works great for almost all skin tones.
8. Sephora Collection Look Sharp Pencil Sharpener– I splurge a little when it comes to pencil sharpeners. I’ve had my fair share of some that break after one use or totally annihilate my pencils. This one is great and at $6 it does the trick. It’s smooth to use and even has a little pick to get out any pesky residue left behind from pencils.
I’ll be doing makeup hauls throughout the year, so stay tuned for more!