Summer is upon us here in Florida and I’m loving every minute of it. Yes, it is blazing hot and requires me to take multiple showers a day, but I just can’t get enough of the longer days and fresh everything. It’s my favorite time of year.
This makeup is my go-to look for Summertime; most of all, because it’s easy. Summer is always the time of year I can get away with putting little to no effort into my look. Of course, I can’t imagine walking out of the house without a stitch of makeup on. In this case, I like to focus on my skin and make that the focal point of my look rather than a dramatic eye. A fresh, natural glow can actually be one of the hardest makeup looks to achieve. Making your makeup look like “I just woke up like this,” is challenging but yet doable. This time of year is the best time to practice this technique. I always love a good challenge so I love to see how I can improve on this.
Here’s a “barely there” makeup look I did a few weeks ago.
- Foundation: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil Free Foundation in Sand Beige
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Powder: MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix in NC25
- Bronzer: KKW Beauty Creme Contour in Medium II
- Highlight: Laura Mercier Matte Radiance in Natural
- Mascara: YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils (instantly makes your lashes look fuller)
- Brows: Benefit Foolproof Brow Powder in #5
- Lips: NYX lip pencil in Natural and Chanel Lip Gloss in Rose Pulpe (new fave)